MAIN FIELDS OF STUDY FOR SPECIALIST AND MASTER’S DEGREES:
1. Economics and Entrepreneurship:
- Enterprise Economics (by the types of economic activities),
- Accounting and Auditing.
2. Management and Administration:
- Business Administration (by the types of economic activities);
3. Natural Sciences:
- Ecology and Environmental Health.
4. Electromechanics and Electrical Engineering:
- Engineering Systems of Electric Energy Consumption (by the types);
- Lighting Engineering and Sources of Light;
- Electric Systems and Transport Means Complexes;
- Electric Transport;
- Electromechanical Systems of Automation, Electric Drive.
5. Construction and Architecture:
- Industrial and Civil Construction;
- Municipal Construction and Economy;
- Heat and Gas Supply and Ventilation;
- Water Supply and Sewage Disposal;
- Town Planning and Development.
6. Transport and Transport Infrastructure:
- Transport Systems (by modes of transport);
- Transport Organization and Transport Management (by modes of transport);
- Traffic Organization and Regulation.
7. Geodesy and Land Management:
- Geo-information Systems and Technologies.
8. Services Industry:
- Hotel and Catering Industry;
- Tourism (by the types).
9. Specific Categories:
- Project Management.