ACCEPTANCE to study educational and professional degree program based on educational qualification of junior specialist in O.M. Beketov National University of Urban Economy in Kharkiv
1. For the competitive selection of persons for admission to training for the educational qualification of Bachelor for a second (third) year (with normative term studies on vacancies) shall graduates I-II accreditation levels relative to the direction of training, regardless of funding source and learning.
2. Such person shall submit to the Admissions Office the following documents:
application form addressed to the Rector for admission to study at educational and professional degree program at an appropriate direction for the budget or on a contractual basis and in some form of education;
- original Diploma and the Diploma Associate's or certified copies (certified copies of the original university or in due course);
- medical certificate form 086th;
- 6 photos size 3x4;
- provide a copy of the identification code;
- military ID or certificate of origin to the recruiting station (for full-time students).
Documents carried out - 15 July to 25 August for full-time, part-time (evening) learning.
3. Admission is allocated in accordance with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine budget places and licensed volume for a particular direction.
For university graduates I-II levels of accreditation, professional entrance exam (interview) produced by the programs are based on state certification programs college students from 26 to 30 August 2010 full-time, distance learning.
4. These people who come to the second (third) year (with normative term training for vacant positions), participate in a contest for the overall ranking, which takes into account the rating of the success of training.
The rankings of the success of training included GPA Diploma Associate's rounded to tenths of points (a 12-point scale) estimates of the diploma associate's degree, the 5-point scale included the following: "3" corresponds to "6" , "4" corresponds to "9", "5" corresponds to "12".
5. Out of competition credited:
- person to whom the Law of Ukraine "On Status of War Veterans and Guarantees of their Social Security" in the wording of Law of Ukraine of 22.10.93, as amended and supplemented provided by law;
- orphans and children left without parental care aged 18-23 years;
- disabled groups I and II and disabled children under 18 years who are not contraindicated for training selected direction;
- person to whom the Law of Ukraine "On the Status and Social Protection of victims of the Chernobyl disaster" provided by law;
- Children whose parents have died or become disabled at mining enterprises, while the introduction to the study of mining.
- Children of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other military formations and law enforcement officers who died in the line of duty.
When equal amounts of competitive priority points for enrollment is given in the following order:
- Applicants who after training in educational and professional programs associate's degree graduated with honors;
- persons to whom the Law of Ukraine "On Principles of Social Protection of the Disabled in Ukraine" provided by law;
- persons who are granted this right in accordance with the Decree of the President of Ukraine from 21.02.2002, № 157 "On additional measures to strengthen the efforts of defenders, their legal and social protection, improving military-patriotic education of youth";
- Applicants who rank higher and professional entrance test (attestation);
- Applicants who have a higher ranking in the success of training.
6. After determining the overall ranking selection committee formuyuye University offers applicants for admission to the second (third) year (with normative term training for vacant seats) on the relative direction of training, regardless of funding sources and learning. These proposals meeting the protocol Admissions University.
8. Based on the decision of the selection committee Rector issues an order to enroll applicants for training no later than 31 August (day, distance learning).
For more information please visit web-site of the Faculty For Foreign Students