MAIN FIELDS OF STUDY FOR BACHELOR’S DEGREE:
1. Economics and Entrepreneurship:
- Enterprise Economics (by the types of economic activities),
- Accounting and Auditing.
2. Management and Administration:
3. Natural Sciences:
- Ecology and Environmental Health, Nature Management.
4. Electromechanics and Electrical Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering and Technology;
5. Construction and Architecture:
- Hydraulic Engineering (water resources).
6. Transport and Transport Infrastructure:
- Transport Systems (by modes of transport)
7. Geodesy and Land Management:
- Geodesy, Cartography and Land Management.
8. Services Industry, Culture:
- Hotel and Catering Industry;
9. Civil Safety:
- Occupational Safety.